- Happiness is a choice. I and anyone can be completely content no matter their location status finances friends looks or any other worldly thing. People are as happy as they make their minds up to be.
- True Happiness is directly linked with your relationship with GOD.
- True friends are such a blessing
- Music can speak to anyone and everyone
- Sledding down old main hill on a cookie sheet not only works...but is bomb.com
- Being busy is great but sometimes it is really important to SLOW DOWN....and realize so many miracles that are happening daily
- Alli makes really good sushi
- I love languages....
- I can fit into pajamas from the DI that were made for an eight year old
- I can't wait to go to Italy
- Even more every day that God's hand is apart of planning and directing our lives even more than what we thought
- dancing under paint splatter is quite the rush
- Change is GOOD
- Every emotion is good if you allow it to be
- I want to be someone who is open....and not closed to ideas people and experiences
- Hard times are there for an opportunity to grow
- Happy people attract Happy people
- Lightbulbs should be changed when they go out....not two weeks later
- Making a fort and watching "It's a wonderful life" is a great weekend adventure
- Decisions should be made if it 1. makes sense in your mind 2. feels right in your heart 3. you know it is what God wants you to do
- Logan is cold
- patience.....enough said...
"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves" - James Barry
Monday, December 20, 2010
I am convinced....
My grandpa always said don't let the books get in the way of your education.....As I drove home from Logan Ut(a place I only lived 3 1/2 months) I cried my eyes out....I realized that I had learned so many things here are a few...I am convinced after this past semester....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment