Tuesday, February 8, 2011

a weekend in cedar


hi...this is a place i really like  ...love
it had been a while since i had been the weekend before last...man was it good to drive off the freeway

the overall school and feel of the school hasn't changed..
the organizations have changed and evolved a whole lot...

the people there haven't changed much...they just have had more opportunities and more experiences but people are who they have been....it was so fun catching up and seeing everyone...

cedar will always have a special place in my heart

this man came and spoke to at suu 
he is kind of a big deal
he built over 130 schools
and wrote this book

to say that he inspired me would be an understatement....
his commitment to do good and bless lives, not to earn a living but to make a difference is amazing.....
sooo inspired a good way to end the weekend? absolutely

1 comment:

  1. I miss Cedar so much! We planned a trip lats fall that fell through, and now no one is left that I was close to! I'm still coming back someday though :)

    ReplyDelete